Friday, October 8, 2010

They're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack........

Yes, they're back...my moose family. They came and lingered around for a couple of days. It's a momma moose and her twin babies, except they are not really babies so much, but growing teenagers. I am happy to let them roam around my house, but the rule is that they MUST stay on the other side of my circular drive. (Kirk's rule) Well, the kids had ventured across the driveway...uh oh...

Daddy Roney got wind and went outside and with his arms flailing wildly up and down, and him shouting at them, they retreated to their momma on the other side of the driveway.

And here's the momma moose look to end ALL....DON'T YOU BE MESSING WITH MY BABIES! (just to give you perspective because it's hard to see in the photo...her head is as big as the upper half of my body!)

No comments: