Wednesday, October 27, 2010

On the road again....

to Laramie, Wyoming!! Why? Lea needs to go to the eye doctor. Yes, Laramie, Wyoming...where the University of Wyoming is located. We go to this particular doctor because she is that GOOD. It's a good 6 hour drive from Jackson. Here are some of the highlights as we drive along...especially on I-80. This is Sinclair, Wyoming...guess what they do there?

When we see the wind farm, we know we're less than an hour away!

Lea and I make a fun time out of it...staying in a hotel and going out to dinner. Just the two of us.

I-80 is quite the interstate...I have seen some REALLY interesting stuff traveling on this road...like these GIGANTIC tires.

And the scenery isn't much to see once you're on I-80, but we were lucky to have bright blue skies and some cool cloud formations.

No comments: