Monday, October 4, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma come to visit!!!

Grandma and Grandpa came for an extended weekend visit. It was great fun to have them around. Lea especially enjoyed their visit. They went to a swim meet to watch the twins and to one of Maya's volleyball games.

Lea created this "love treat" for Grandma and Grandpa with the help of her provider Jules! Bet you wish you could have tasted this too!

My sweet boy Carson had his 2nd birthday and Saturday afternoon, Kirk, Sage and I went and celebrated at his party.

Grandma and Grandpa brought me grapes from my Uncle Woody and we made 20 quarts of grape juice. I love it when it's FREE!

After the Sunday morning session of conference, we had a nice lunch outside in the WONDERFUL sunshine.

---my conference craft was this wreath made of coffee filters--Lea would separate the filters and Maya would fold them and then I would pin them in place on a straw wreath. It ended up being this GIGANTIC wreath that looked like a coconut donut!

2 comments:

Kuuipo said...

Jealous....you should put up a picture of Lea with her new book!

Denice said...

Looks like a fun conference weekend! I love coconut donuts :)