Thursday, August 25, 2011

Salt Lake City

On our way home from Lake Tahoe, we decided to make a stop in Salt Lake City so I could investigate some shops for shoes for Miss Lea. We stayed in downtown Salt Lake where we could walk to Temple Square. The flowers were GORGEOUS!

I'm sure Kirk and I have this exact picture from 26 yrs ago!

Ok--so Kara wanted to pull Lea up the stairs and have her touching the doorknob of the temple....this is as far as we got! Lea is a good sport.

I checked out this shop in Bountiful and this shoe was displayed! Amazing yeah? It's a 32 DD!

And here we go playing around with Lea again...we just couldn't resist putting her in this sculpture in downtown Salt Lake!

2 comments:

Denice said...

You have been a busy family. I hope the house was clean when you got home!

Juanique said...

Love the Lea Pictures!