Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's been awhile...

Yeah, I know it's been quite a while since I have blogged. I don't know really what happened? Guess I got busy with....life? People have been bugging (or kindly suggesting) me that I get back on the band wagon. So, here goes. I won't bore you with trying to catch up on EVERYTHING....just the highlights. So here goes!
Mari turns the BIG 20--yes that is a H U G E Totoro that I made her for her birthday--she's loves Totoro!
Sage graduates from middle school--oops, I mean "promoted". And I'm gonna brag here, so just suck it up and deal with it...this young lady received the highest score EVER on a math test given to assess growth in her entire school EVER and she did it in 1 hour!
We had lots of visitors this spring. (check out this guy's teeth...thanks to Mari for a great picture!)
We became keepers of bees! aka..beekeepers...thank you Ty and Sloane for helping us!
the Big guy has another birthday
MONUMENTAL ACHIEVEMENT....KARA GRADUATES FROM BYU!!!!!!!(she finished in December and walked in April)
Maya Papaya turns 17...she's turned into quite the hiker and adventurer. Look forward for a few more pictures of the past, but then we're on to the present! See you all soon!

No comments: