Thursday, December 24, 2009

24 hours




What can you do in 24 hours or less? Well, Kirk and I drove to Provo Tuesday morning for my nephew Brady's wedding at 4 pm that afternoon. We attended the sealing in the Timpanogas Temple and afterwards ran to WalMart to get the last minute stocking stuffers. Then, it was over to my sister's house for a wedding dinner and to visit with everyone. Oh, and not to forget, we watched (yes, during the dinner) BYU whoop some Oregon hinies. Then it was off to my brother's house to stay the night and visit with them. Wednesday morning started early as we left my brother's house at 7:30 am to go to my Mom's house to leave stuff for them. We passed my Mom and Dad on the road as they left to take my Mom to physical therapy, so we ravaged their house for goodies (not really) and then left them a surprise in their stockings. Then it was off to Ty's house to pick him up and bring him home to Jackson for Christmas. After a tour of his humble abode, we headed to Derek and Becky's house to awake them all with Kirk's constant doorbell ringing at 8:30 am. Kirk had a great time interrogating Derek about his "man cave" and wanted me to come in and visit..I declined due to my not having enough testosterone to enter such a man's domain. After a nice visit with Derek and Becky and sweet Brolin who appeared in the living room donning a Santa hat, we were off to see what havoc we could wreak at Rick and Kim's house. We were greeted at Rick's house by most of their offspring and it was fun for Kirk to visit with Tristin about his experiences thus far at Naropa. I must say, Tristin is a good match for Kirk and can handle his quirky questions and curiosities. Thank you Kim for the wonderful eggs and Tristin and Juanique for the fresh squeezed OJ and yummy toast. It was much appreciated. It gave us energy to next go to Target for me to make a return and for Ty to buy Lea her gift for Christmas. Then it was off to Heber to visit Burke and Andrea and their strapping bunch of athletic kids and to see their new addition. Gas in Heber and a quick stop in Evanston at Walmart for knitting needles for Maya and we were back in Jackson in 24 hours!

1 comment:

Denice said...

wow - you guys know how to accomplish alot in a little amount of time!