Monday, October 3, 2011

Once upon a time....

there was a "little one" who celebrated her 24th birthday...

the decorations were all put up and just screaming "let's party!"

...all the fairys were invited...

...these 2 fairys were the masterminds of the event....

...the purple fairy spared no expense to come...

...the green and silver fairys flew all the way from Utah to surprise the "little one" on her big day !

...OK, I know you're all dying for a "close-up" of silver fairy!

...the fairys made a special cake for "little one"...(OK, I admit we ALL know she doesn't like cake...but "little one's" Mom does!)

"Little one" needed some help to blow out 24 candles! Good thing purple fairy and orange fairy were close by to lend some wind!

"Little one" got some sweet gifts---I think this was one of her most favorite ones!
...and everything happened happily ever after!!!

2 comments:

Denice said...

Aww.... happy birthday Lea! So glad she could have all those visitors. (the silver fairy's pants scare me)

Juanique said...

BRILLIANT!! What an awesome birthday! I'm actually jealous. I now want a fairy birthday for my 24th birthday

Happy birthday Lea! Sending love from Colorado!