Friday, January 14, 2011

Life in our house this week

This is what we saw a lot of this week....grey skies...ugh! It gets old after a while...you know what I mean!

I spent 5 days going through every nook and cranny in my office trying to get rid of clutter and stuff. We've lived in this home for 10 years and after a while, you don't know what you have! I decided to pass along to others things that I no longer needed/wanted in hopes of it finding a good home. My family took bags of "goodies" to church on Sunday to distribute to people that I thought would give these items a good home. What you see in this picture has a future date with D.I.!

And this little gal got a new hairstyle! Well, basically all her hair got cut off! We are still messing around with different ways to style it. Lea is pretty easy going about her hair, so that's nice!

2 comments:

Denice said...

so nice to go through all your stuff and be remindad of what is in your space! thx for the guatemala book. we all giggled about the guy on the back cover. still giggling :) love the new haircut.

justified said...

It's funny how stuff piles up without you even knowing it. Even in between moving to Grandmas, then Virginia, back to Grandmas and now to our apartment I found little things here and there that I forgot I had kept! Haha