Friday, July 3, 2009

FAMILY !!!!





We've had family come for a visit and we've had such a great time.  First, Derek, Becky and their gang came up and we had a fun time.  The kids love just playing games and hanging out.  Just as they were about to leave, we spotted this HUGE moose in the backyard and we all ran for our cameras.  Then a few days later, my cousin, Galen and his family came for a visit after their trip to Yellowstone.  Their daughter, Allyssa also attended the SOAR camp with Mari at BYU.  I told Brian, Galen's son about the "three amigos" that hang out at my pond and of course, they couldn't show up while they were here, but they came the VERY next day!

1 comment:

justified said...

i def. need to come visit! melanie i no longer have your number bc my phone died... mine is the same 540.327.6555. text me sometime so i have your number again!