Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturdays

Most Saturdays we are busy with chores.  The snow is melting ever so slowly!  When it does, we rake the area so everything is ready to grow again.  Ty and Kara came home last week.  Ty on Monday and Kara on Thursday.  It is great to have them home again.  Ty will be leaving to go back to Provo on Monday to attend Spring term.  This is our "garden".  I know it doesn't look like much, but this is how it goes here in the "north" country.  I've got a couple of tomato plants (check out the tomatoes I've already got!), an artichoke, and I planted radishes, turnips,cucumbers and zucchini.  It's still too early here to leave them outside, so they travel back and forth from the garage daily.


2 comments:

hillary and britton said...

My Dad always comments on how spectacular your garden is! The tomtoes look great!

Ty Roney said...

didn't even know you took that picture of me!